Thursday, March 6, 2014

Species Education


Figure 1, 2, & 3. The pictures from the Wildlife World Zoo flamingo, aquarium with sea turtle (absent), and vulture. (from left to right, respectively.)




The trip to the Wildlife World Zoo was a lot of fun from touching the stingray to their awesome aquarium. The view of the animals was better than the Phoenix Zoo in my opinion. Although Amanda, Josh, and me observed a vulture watching something move in the cluster of leaves and shrub below its feet outside of its cage, we believed the mice were diverting the attention away while another grab some its fruit inside the cage. Moreover, I wished we had more time to experience the nursery they had. I look forward to the next fieldtrip to the brewery. I have uploaded a video of a snake devouring a crocodile. The video is graphic in some sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment